Monday, August 3, 2009

Today Is a Good Day

I'm happy to say that today is great. I got my money finally, I'm rebuilding some friendships, I've made a few cheesy movies with my friends, and all is well.

New Video!

It's nice that finally some things are turning around in my life after a kinda of rough summer (emotionally I mean) Because I didn't like waking up and questioning whether or not the day ahead would be good or bad. I am right where I want to be, and that's the best thing I could ever ask for.

I mean sure, there a few things in life I wish I had at the moment, like my 360 to be repaired or a new HD video camera. But those things will come in time when I finally get a new job (which I have not completely given up on... It will come if i stay patient and keep my head up.)

In short, "It's a great day to be alive. I know the sun shines shinin when I close my eyes, and theres good times in the neighborhood. I wish every day was just the good!" (Yeah its country, get over it lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment